my excuse

I’ve been abysmal at writing this spring, and I have no great excuse.
Spring is typically nonstop for us, but this year it ran clear into summer.

First and foremost - here’s a pic of Rico and Tiny toasting to today’s CLEAN SCANS! Yahoo! The stress is real, so for now we can all breathe again.



Punk has been home for weeks, but we never see him. He works from 8-3, then spends about three hours writing papers for his summer English Course, then he’s off to play rehearsal where he plays the dual roles of hard working sailor and entitled @$$-hole. He has to speak in an old-timey cockney British accent most of the time, so it sounds a lot like “Lima Beans, Bloody Hell, Crikey Mate” to me, but we love watching him do his thing.




Kooka, Tiny and I have been busy with days camps. Three to be exact - Tiny as a camper, Kooka and I as teachers. 



Summer trip coming up in just a few sleeps and the. We will post some good adventures for you. 

Comments