Skip to main content

Posts

Featured

Clean

That is what the scans said today - clean.It's good news, great news. But the doctors have to tell us everything so they do.
They say there is always a 40% chance of reoccurrence. So it is really only 60% relief.

Latest Posts

Scans

it's been a while

Drowsy

keeping up

long weekend

soft hearts

news

living the dream

get started

Not sorry