what's up

Wow.
Wow.
It's been a realllllly long time since I've posted.

It's not that we don't want to post - but finding the time has been tricky.

Between school, work, picking kids up from college, Rico deciding he wants to start 17 more businesses (the most recent of which include, used car salesman, fruit roll-up maker, and traveling fiscal responsibility teacher), there hasn't been a lot of free space.

But here are a few photo highlights:
Christmas Eve - about three hours before I (and only I  - get food poisoning)

A good tickle fight

Tiny's first orchestra concert

Noah as Tiny's guest performer in ballet class

Traditional dinner and scavenger hunt with my high school dancers

A visit from my niece

Noah's Christmas present. If you figured out Crocodile Rock, Yellow Brick Road and a Rocket Man, you're halfway there.

Rico's gift to Tiny and I - a space to create.

Hanukkah lights


Tiny collecting warm clothes for people who need them.

Comments