update

 So many things are happening here. Most of them good - but all of them tinged with the sweet and salty sadness of what could have been.

First and foremost, Nika has decided that her annual 100 Kind Deeds Day is going to be 1000 Kind Deeds day. (I did have to talk her down from 1 bajillion Kind Deeds - thanks Nickie - so 1000 seems possible). An anonymous donor has pledged $1 for every kind deed (up to $1000 ) to the glioblastoma research fund at The Conquer Cancer Foundation, so she's really wanting to hit her goal. Messgae me or check out her FB or IG to help her out.

Second, Noah and Neeks designed a pretty cool shirt this summer. They're selling it and all of the money raised is going to the same fund. This is the third order they're placing there are only two days left if you're interested in a hoodie or T-shirt. Here's the link:

https://www.customink.com/fundraising/ug-16351204857297807?side=front&type=2&fbclid=IwAR1g8ty734YnyseIrnznTvp_6snDikeMGIlzdb3i-S6jn8xCfKbi9I_LVd4


Next, I took my kids on a short road trip to Wisconsin Dells. It was our first anything without him, but we managed to smile and be goofy and remember everything he loved and hated about roadtrips. We stopped at an 80's/90's museum type place and I challenged the kids to dress up like me at their age:

Here's what I got:





So much more to write - no time to do it. Amazing how much there is to get done when someone leaves.

Comments

Treats said…
love you all - holding you in my heart every day.