rico's party

 


That's what we call it for lack of a better word. 

He didn't want a "funeral" or a "celebration of life" he wanted a party - so that's what he got.  I'm attaching a link that we downloaded from Zoom - but have to be honest, I'm not sure how Zoom recordings work, so I may need to redo it. Kaia sang, Noah drew and spoke, Nika joined me on stage for a poem, I gave a eulogy, Jason spoke and Leah lit Rico's light. His beautiful friends Chris and Ray sang their hearts out for him and Dave kicked off the champagne toast in the most perfect way. Here's the link (let me know if you want to see it and it doesn't work - I can send it directly)

https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/Qgr8SajYu1ByW2cUpsVKWblQGu-A6NyF-xBeNHEDBHozYcFNLmBsSj30g4lFt1Y4.woGuWWIt4uYVlX_r?startTime=1633820174000

The password to watch is !G4duxe9

I'm horrible with numbers, but the guy at the venue said the place seats 300 - but can cram in 500. We were definitely closer to cram than sit.

I know I did not get to greet everyone and I am terribly sorry for that. There were only a few hours and so many people there to share their love. 

We are just now saying goodbye to the last of the out of town guests. Tomorrow will be the first day of whatever the future looks like for us. 


Comments