It's been strictly madness since school started . . .
- My new dance studio opens this week.
- Rico started his new job teaching at the college.
- Kooka is keeping up with 4th grade homework, dance and piano lessons.
- Punk has joined the school news team, where he anchored the morning announcements and actually signed off today in his best Porky Pig voice - "That's all folks."
- Yoda started ECFE classes, is doling out kisses like crazy, and can say "more" "water" "dada" "up" "woof" and "yeah, yeah yeah". My left bicep is a testament to the fact that she still hasn't figured out to walk.
I wish there was more time to write. But there is barely time to think. Yoda is a needy kid, and when she naps, it is time for homework with Punk and Kooka. By the time we climb into bed, I have hardly seen Rico and we are both exhausted. I hope it gets better soon.