party on dude


 As will happen with life, things change, and one of the things that has changed for Rico is his mindset.

While he originally wanted to take some time to be alone with family, he has since said (and I quote), "I want an open house - just keep the doors open 24/7. Party on dudes - it's who I am. 

It's clearly not who I am  - I sill sleep with a hammer - so I will be locking the doors at night, and for his own comfort I will encourage him to rest sometimes as well, but in a nutshell - if you'd like to see him, he'd love to see you too. 

The best way would be to text me or send a message via FB. He'd love live music, visits, hugs and whatever else we've been putting off.

Thank you all for loving him the way you do. He feels it. We love you back.


Comments

Unknown said…
Thinking of your family. My heart is hurting knowing that your family has to continue to experience the pain of cancer. You've been in my thoughts and prayers.
Meghan Vosejpka