wth

Let's just get this out of the way:
Orlando.
What the actual hell?

How can somebody hate humanity that much?

It's particularly difficult for me to understand right now, seeing as how it's taken a Kentucky baptist, a Mexican immigrant, two Muslims, an Asian mountain climber, a Heterosexual Canadian, a Lutheran pastor's kid, and a lesbian from Ely all working together in one room to save Rico's life.

Forget "live and let live" - these guys are "live and help live" no matter who you are, where you're from, what you've done (stop me before I write an entire Backstreet Boys song here).

How can some people see so much to destroy, while others see so much worth saving?

I don't get it. And unfortunately, my favorite discussion partner is in a drug induced stupor from his second (surprise!) surgery.

Everybody deserves love like this guy has surrounding him. Thank you for sharing yours with us.








Comments